247-host.com is a company based in Quebec, Canada. They serve customers across the world and specialize in VPS and dedicated servers for the most part.
247-Host Review 2016
Official Website: 247 Hosting
247 host was originally founded back in 2004 and is a privately owned and as mentioned earlier, operates out of Montréal, Canada. This proud company is very reliable, and they make customer service their number one priority. The company was built on a solid foundation and provides excellent hosting products that website owners will certainly know, like and trust.
Most importantly, the good people at 247 hosting have a wide variety of hosting related products and services for you to take advantage of. They offer VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, and what most people prefer which is shared hosting.
The most important thing to recognize is that 247 hosting is known as a specialist in the industry and they have an excellent reputation, which is exceptional for those looking to take advantage of high customer satisfaction and outstanding service.
When speaking with our regular readers, we have learned that the 247 host reviews are pretty solid. The customer support is second to none, they offer fantastic features on all of their hosting packages and it’s no mystery that this hosting service provides excellent benefits.
At the end of the day, the company excels in the following areas:
- reputation – four out of five stars
- features – four out of five stars
- speed – four and a half out of five stars
- reliability – four and a half out of five stars
- customer support – five out of five stars
- price – currently offering a 30% discount. Shared hosting is only $2.09 per month.
247 Hosting Shared Hosting Packages
At the time of this writing, 247 hosting has been experiencing serious demand for their shared hosting packages. With this in mind, they have created five shared hosting packages to meet customer needs and demands. Each of these packages has their own features and benefits and they are offered at specific low prices.
To get a better glimpse of the basic hosting packages, take a look at a list of the various services and prices:
- basic shared hosting – $2.99 per month
- silver shared hosting – $4.99 per month
- gold shared hosting – $6.99 per month
- expert shared hosting – $9.99 per month
- platinum shared hosting – $14.99 per month
Additional information to know about the company is that at this time they are currently offering an exclusive 30% discount when you have the correct coupon code. So effectively, if you are buying the basic shared hosting package, you are only going to have to pay $2.09 per month for this fantastic deal.
247 host makes it very easy to pay for their service. They provide two options that you can take advantage of right away. You can either use your current PayPal account if that’s how you desire to make the payment, or you can use a credit card by putting in your credit card information. Ultimately it comes down to you and your specific preferences.
Another great thing to mention about 247-host is that they offer a 45 day unconditional refund. So you have 45 days to test out the hosting service to find out if it lives up to your expectations. If not, for any reason, you can then request a refund within the 45 day time period and get a full refund at any time. This is an exceptional opportunity for those who are unsure about 247 hosting for whatever reason. You can get your money back if you are unhappy as long as it’s within the initial 45 days.
Finally, when first opening up your account, they also offer you credits for Google Adwords. The company will give you $25 Google Adwords credits that you can use at your earliest convenience. So if you’re looking for a way to get free traffic to your website immediately, taking advantage of this deal is definitely a no-brainer.
Before I get into the features and what I liked about them, let’s get into what I DON’T LIKE:
- Something about me living in the USA makes me want to do business with a company here. That’s probably me being Patriotic, but it’s the way I am.
- Their website looks like a five year old made it. It’s very dated and nothing like the other web hosts you’ll run into.
- The live chat is a little bit annoying. I never like sound on websites I’m trying to browse and I found the dinging messages irritating.
So all in all, nothing that stopped me from working with them, but I do like to highlight the good and bad things.
247 Hosting Features
Depending on the particular account, there are certain features to take advantage of. We will share the main list of features that come with the basic, silver and gold shared hosting packages below.
The features include:
- Basic hosting – 5 GB of disk space, 100 GB of monthly bandwidth, one hosted domain, parked domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited FTP accounts, 50 MySQL databases, Python/Perl/Ruby on rails access, shared SSL certificate and dedicated IPs at two dollars a month.
- Silver hosting – unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly bandwidth, one hosted domain, parked domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited FTP accounts, access to parallels site builder, unlimited MySQL databases, access to Python/Perl/Ruby on rails, shared SSL certificate and dedicated IPs at two dollars a month.
- Gold hosting – unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly bandwidth, unlimited hosted domains, parked domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited FTP accounts, access to parallels site builder, unlimited MySQL databases, access to Python/Perl/Ruby on rails, shared SSL certificate and dedicated IPs at two dollars per month.
247 Hosting Data Centers & Other Pertinent Information
Currently, 247 host has as many as eight data centers throughout the world. At this time, their data centers are currently based in the United States of America, Europe and Canada. By having data centers all over the world, they are able to help their global clients make the perfect server selection at the right location. This will allow their hosting customers to get the best website speed no matter where they are located in certain parts of the world.
Another important feature at the data centers is that 247 hosting equips each one of its data centers with redundant power supplies, HVAC and fire detection systems. So not only do you get to take advantage of incredible speed, but you do not have to worry about an unexpected fire breaking out or the servers overheating and your website going down.
Customer Support at 247-Hosting
Finally, to wrap things up, we would like to discuss their customer support. Truthfully, they are ready, willing and able to help each and every one of their customers at a moment’s notice. Plus they have a wide variety of videos and a solution center with FAQs and a knowledge base that customers can tap into whenever a problem arises.
All in all, 247 hosting is a great company. Try them for 45 days and if you’re unhappy for any reason get a full refund with no questions asked.
Click here to check out another web host I really recommend.