The 2017 World Hosting Days event is right around the corner. I was notified by In Motion Hosting Company that they will be there in attendance. While I’d love to go, I’ve been back and forth between Florida and the West Coast pretty much all of 2017. The event is March 25 until March 31. As someone with German blood lines, I’d love to be there. I’m really bummed about not being able to attend.
However, I’m here to give you some cliff notes on what’s planned for the event. Here’s what I gathered:
World Hosting Days Pass Types
The Standard Pass
- Valid for the whole event
- Entrance to main.FORUM, hosting.SESSIONs and hosting.FAIR
- Catering, incl. lunch and coffee breaks
- ConneXion Party
- Event bag with WHD documentation
- Free shuttle from Offenburg to Rust and from Rust to Offenburg
- WHD Connect (up to 5 contacts)
This is $349 Euros
All benefits of standard admission, plus:
- VIP status with a distinctive badge
- VIP Event admission
- VIP personal concierge to assist with any need
- Special lunch restaurant with gourmet catering
- Increased WHD Connect usage (up to 15)
- VIP treatment at all event hotels
- Access to VIP Lounge
This is $999 Euros
Whatever pass you select, you’ll probably be at one of the best web hosting events of the year, hands down.
What is this Event All About?
This is all about cloud services and infrastructure. This is the premier event of it’s type in the web hosting industry. As a week long festival, located in lovely Germany, you’ll find it’s where all the big wigs get together and shape the world of digital technology as we know it.
It’s been around since 2003, and was just set up as a hosting industry event at the time. However, now the people who gather come from a wide array of tech spaces, and the event has become much larger. There are more than 120 presentations given as well as over 200 people who exhibit.
If you have any interest in going, please visit this website.