Today I’m going to share with you some tips on how you can make your content go viral.
Not just making it “get around and be shared a few times.” I’m talking VIRAL AF. (If you don’t know what “AF” stands for, click here.)
If you ever wanted to penetrate your market effectively and efficiently, creating viral content is one of the best ways to do so. Not only will it prove to the world that you are an authority on this topic, it will also get you more much-needed exposure that you could use to promote paid products and services.
Getting content to go viral is never that easy. If it was, everyone sharing content online would create one or more viral posts every day. So it’s never going to be the easiest thing in the world to accomplish, but we can help get you there if you are willing to put in the energy and effort to make it happen.
We will now share some tips that will make it much easier for you to create content that goes viral.
Viral Content Analysis
Content analysis website Buzzsumo has really outdone themselves as far as analyzing viral content is concerned. As a matter of fact, this amazing website has discovered many of the reasons why people have a tendency to share certain content and make it go viral.
Again, this doesn’t happen by accident. The creators have specifically designed their content so people like you and me would want to share it with their friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other forms of social media.
Some of the best features contained within viral content include the following:
- The content must create a sense of laughter, amusement or awe.
- Appealing to narcissism – people love to share content that makes them look smarter than they really are. Create content that people will share because it will help raise their profile as an intelligent person.
- List posts – year after year, the most shared viral posts always contain lists. Creating a list post is a huge recipe for success since they get shared so often via social media.
- Infographics posts – just like list posts, people also love to share high-quality infographics. The best infographics contain valuable information as well as stunning designs. If you want your content to go viral, one of the easiest ways to make this happen is to put it in infographics form.
- Become a trusted source in your industry – if you use all of the other recipes for viral content success, you’re still going to have to overcome the authority hurdle. People will begin sharing your information if they realize that you are an authority. So the quicker you become an authority in your market, the more your content is going to get shared with the rest of the world. Oddly enough, creating high-quality, valuable content will turn you into an authority in your industry in the end. So, continue creating top-notch content, build authority in your market, and then watch this content go viral day after day, week after week, and year after year.
Creating valuable content that goes viral is never an easy thing to accomplish. But if you follow the recipe for success that we’ve shared with you today, you can definitely make it happen sooner rather than later. It’s yet another way to boost your search engine presence as well.